Search This Blog

Friday 3 June 2011

An eruption of hearts

It's there inside of me, a green and red monster eating away at my suffering. Constantly she attacks my chest, my mind, my heart. Weather a word, a thought or a sight triggers her, her presence is always palpable and as much of a nightmare as her last aggressive appearence. Roaring every time i see him with her I feel tortured and as though i am present but no longer alive. She is submerged...for now, a volcano waiting to erupt.

People say I'm weak, but they have no idea. It takes an army armed with spears, swords, guns fighting like superheros to keep my monster at bay every time they are together. A war is always raging inside of me, but the pain of war is less then the pain which the free monster would bring to the person I love. My monster of envy, anger, depression is unminded and unforgiving you see and it would poison. My monster is hidden...for now, a soldier waiting to be called to war.

I am not who you think I am. Not a shy, sweet, innocent child i am a monster and my time is coming. I am going to break out of these restaraints and then I am coming. Nobody will ever know what triggered the sudden outbreak of the monster within me, not even the one i love who is unknowingly tormenting me through the prize. Some say atleast your love is happy and with that i agree but the fact i don't and can't make my love so is one of the greatest tortures anyone can ever suffer through. I am imprisioned...for now, a prisoner waiting for there punishment. But when it is given, when the gun is fired i am upon you....

No comments:

Post a Comment