Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 June 2011

You think so much

You think your so superior to me, don't you? I can see it in your eyes when you look at me, I can hear it in your voice when you talk to me and i can feel it in your touch when you hug me. In your mind your looking down on me from a height of 6ft aren't you? but in reality your not even close.

You think you know me to, don't you? with they way you talk, thinking you can control my every move, but i assure you that you can't. You tell me to do something and true i may do it, but if you new the whole truth about me you wouldn't dare order me around. In fact i think you'd be scared of getting to close to me. If you knew half of my past then you would be so shocked that eyebrow that twitches when your angry would be half way down your back by the time I'd finished talking.

You think you matter to me? not half as much as you think or do. I hide behind my mask of innocents so you, nor any other, can see the monster within. But behind this mask is me a beast. I despise you, why wouldn't I? You think your so perfect, your mood is the right mood, your reaction is the right reaction, your way is the right way. I hate to break it you hun, but your not always right. There was a time when I'll admit i believed you to be nearly as great as you think you are, but that was short lived because then i saw and got to know the real you and i hated it! You put me through this pain without even knowing it, and i want to run away from it from you because you are war.

You think i should leave? I can't. With ever fibre of my being i wish i could lose you forever and make you disappear, i never want to be near you yet i always am. You see unfortunately for me there will always be that attachment there which i can not destroy because of what you were to me, once.

You think a lot of things and i can tell you now that you are wrong. Yet there was something inside of you, once. Maybe deep down i don't leave you, or fight you, or hurt you because i hope it's still there. But hun, if you don't stop thinking the day will come when i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment