Search This Blog

Friday 17 June 2011

What you really are

To My best friend, this blog is in response to your one called 'One Day' because it was to long to comment.

One day I will realise how everything you warned me about you is the opposite of the true you because any person who tells you that you are even close to how you see yourself so is either lying due to anger or has no idea who you really are but are jealous of what they see.

Yes, my best friend I have let my defences down with you but, I don't regret that and never will. Although I know you are a tremendous actress I think its also fair to say that I have also seen you when you weren't acting and i still didn't see the monster which you speak of. I love you for who you are, believe that it's good enough.

You may be young, we both are but you've faced a lot of things that many people never have to face in a life time let alone by the age of 16. That makes you one of the strongest person i know. And mentally you are very wise and way over 16. Despite what you think there is not a trace of evil within you, there is good and bad like in all people but nothing more than that and there never can be because you are above that and are much to good a person.

I've heard what people don't like about you, but those people haven't ever taken the time to get to know you and see what me and all the others who are lucky enough to get close to you have. And the fact that the one exception to this regrets her mistakes after just remembering the true you proves that. There was one day where a slight part of my mind doubted you and that day we had one of the only two fights we've had and i hated it and i hated myself for it and for ever having any doubt of you because It was so wrong of me to lose even the smallest amount of faith in you for just a second. We're never going back to a day like that again.

I will leave you, because as you've probably realised I tend to hang onto people who were once my close friends and i hold on to them for a very long time. We may not be as close as we are now forever but I will never hate you and you have my word on that. So you better prepare yourself because you're stuck with my annoying arse forever.

The things which I love about you I will love forever and I shall never think of you when I think of my stupidity. Being friends with you is one of the smartest things I've ever done and where would I be without you? because the thought of that and the fact after 2 years we won't be together any more scares me more than almost anything else. I know what I see in you and I will always remember you, my best friend. And if you change, well then I guess you'll have to deal with me changing alongside you.

One day you will realise you are not a monster and that it's what your friends think of you that is who you really are.

From your forever friend xx

1 comment: