Search This Blog

Friday 6 January 2012

sex and decisions

We shut the door behind us and at last we were alone. Scott reached out and held onto my waist with his right arm and pulled me close. His soft lips touched mine. We tried to control ourselves but after a few seconds we gave in to temptation.

Suddenly the kissing became more passionate we became one movement controlled by desire. It was as though if our lips parted for more than a couple of seconds the whole world would end. Scott's right hand now slid into the back pocket of my jeans keeping me pressed tightly against his chest, not allowing me to move away. My left arm ran gently up his back and my hand began running through his soft brown hair.

Then this was no longer enough and we could not restrain ourselves. Scott's left arm raised from his side and wondered to my chest where he pressed - moving me backwards. I was pinned to the wall, but this only made me more concupiscent than before. I no longer cared about anything but this moment.

My right hand now stroked up Scott's chest and began unbuttoning his shirt, but half way down I could stand the wait no longer and tore it open. His hands left my touch for a brief second as he let his shirt fall to the ground. When his hands returned to me at last they tore my shirt over my head as though it would explode if it remained on me. In the few moments his lips were parted from mine in his doing so I longed for there return. When the did it was worth the moments of there parting for now no force could stop them. His hands returned to me moments later and I gave in to their touch. His right hand ran slowly up my smooth side and reached my awaiting breast just as his left flicked my bra open and the curtain fell to the ground.

Now all modesty was lost, but that meant nothing. My breasts were clenched by his firm hands and I scratched his back in retaliation and this drove him onwards. In a quick motion he reached for my legs, lifting me from the ground. I placed my hands firmly against his head and wrapped my thighs tightly around his waist so we could be no closer. But I wanted to be. He must have felt it to as his lips now moved to my neck where a determind kiss let me know that there was more coming. Scott moved me towards the bed. He through me down and lay on top. My hands remained around his neck showing that I wanted to continue. So with his left hand he stroked down my stomach and pulled off my jeans.

My nails dug into his back as he parted his lips from mine and ran them down my body, slightly touching it until they reached my nickers.Now they ran the width of my body with his tongue slightly peeping through. At this I began to shake. His head lowered slightly further and he gave me a short kiss. Now I had lost almost all control over myself and I shook more vigerously.Then he pulled off his trousers and pants and returned up to my lips. As he did his left hand reached for my nickers and began to slowly move them towards my thigh.

Then I stopped him. I'm Nicky, 16 and legal. Having been together for two months and given our ages my boyfriend Scott now wanted to - and knowing he had before so didn't want to disappoint. I thought I was ready. Some of my friends had and it had been okay for them. Apparently though I just wasn't the same. It took until that point, where i was lying naked in my boyfriends bed for me to realise that this was just a step to far me. So I refused Scott's lips and gently rolled him over onto the bed beside me.

Scott was okay about it. In fact he didn't seemed to mind at all. He simply held me close and told me that it was okay that I wasn't ready yet and that it didn't matter to him when we did or if we did as long as we were together that was all that mattered to him.

I always wonder what would have happened if Scott hadn't been so understanding. Would he have broken up with me, kept pleading or forced me to do it anyway? Would I have been able to stop him? or just given in? Honestly I think that I loved him so much I probably would have just given in, I wouldn't have been happy about it and would probably have regretted it for the rest of my life. Not because he's a bad guy but because I wasn't ready and was forced into it. Luckily for me though I didn't have to make that choice. I know now that weather I'm ready tomorrow, in a few months or even in years time there's nothing wrong with that and I can say no. Whatever happens it's my choice not the guy my friends, family or anyone else's, mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment