Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 February 2012

the night of dreams

There was a night, long ago;
where the moon did shine and stars did glow,
On that night, in the dark,
I learnt she truly had my heart,
my one desire was to kiss her lips,
until i could no longer resist,
Worlds became a blear,
and I knew i was meant to be with her.

We broke apart.

My and her eyes met,
It was then i knew i must forget;
Where my heart before had pumped,
Now within my chest it sunk,
To me she meant the world!
But to her i was just a girl.
Thus ended my world of dreams,
But she remains with me it seems

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

3 comments:

  1. This is nice, like really good, I like the way you write especially the line break ('we broke apart'). How long have you been writing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) I'm glad you like it. I've been writing songs and poetry since i was about 8 but i stopped at the age of 13 and started again when i started writing properly in may last year when i started writing this blog so yeah. yourself? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! It's great! Ohh wow, I kinda did the same thing, I have poems from 2004, started doing songs in year 8, stopped for a bit and now I started up again properly tho I always have some stuff floating around :) d'you think you'll do this when you're older?

    http://tonasunderqualified.blogspot.co.uk btw (; x

    ReplyDelete